Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day Two: Thankfulness


Day Two of Thirty Days of Prayers From the Psalms
Thankfulness 
Psalms 107, 112, 118, 138, 146 
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, 
for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. Psalm 107:8-9 

Father, I give thanks to you today for what you have done: for redeeming me through 

your salvation. I am never so fully lost in my troubles that you cannot rescue me from 

my distress. Thank you for releasing me from the chains of rebellion that were causing 

me to live in darkness. [List them.] 

I am so thankful knowing that you are for me, and I do not need to be afraid. There is no 

situation where you cannot help me. Thank you, Father, that I can put all of my trust and 

confidence in you because your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. 

You have opened my eyes to your truth. Thank you, Lord. Because of you, I have 

nothing to fear. Though life has its troubles, you preserve me and your plan works out 

for my life. I can  trust in you to take care of me. When difficult times come, you are my 

strength and my song. You are my victory in any situation. Your faithful love endures 

forever.
[Thank God now for specific blessings in your life today.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment