Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day Seventeen: Praising Him


Day Seventeen of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
 Praising Him 
Psalms 42, 43, 89, 96, 98, 99, 100, 147, 150 

Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the 
sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:3 

Father, I am amazed that all of heaven and earth sings your praises. That which you 

created from the deepest seas to the highest mountains praises your great and 

awesome name. The heavens declare your righteousness. Through your abounding 

love you created me, and I am yours. That unfailing love continues on to each 

generation forever. I praise you for the mighty works you have done and continue to do 

throughout my life. You alone are my strength and my protector. You are the one true 

living God, guiding with your light and truth. Defender of justice, your throne endures

forever. 

You heal the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds. You give support to those who are 

humble, for your understanding is beyond comprehension. 

How blessed is your name in all the Earth. You are worthy of praise, and I tell everyone 

the amazing things you have done in my life. Honor and majesty surround you. 

[Tell the Lord how he has blessed your life.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment