Friday, September 23, 2011

Day Eleven: Thankfulness


Day Eleven of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms
Thankfulness 
Psalms 9, 91, 92, 138, 139 

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; Psalm 91:4 

Father, today I am so thankful that I can rest in your shadow and live in the shelter of 

the Almighty. In the midst of lifeʼs terrors, you are my place of safety. I can always find 

shelter in you. When I earnestly seek you, you are with me, never abandoning me. You 

do not ignore my cries for help. You give me strength when I pray. I am encouraged by 

your guiding hand. Thank you for rescuing me from evil that surrounds me. It will not 

touch me nor conquer me. You rescue me from... 

[list the times God has rescued you]. 

You loved me even before I was born and continue to love me every day of my life. How

precious your thoughts are to me. I proclaim your love in the morning and your 

faithfulness in the  evening. I am so deeply grateful, Lord, for all that you have done for 

me. In times of weakness, you make me strong. Through your power I am refreshed. As 

long as l live, I pray that you continue to make me useful for your purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment