Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day Five: Thankfulness


Day Five of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms
Thankfulness 
Psalms 23, 34 

I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 

Lord Jesus, you are my shepherd. I donʼt need to worry about anything. Your comfort 

can be found all around me. You guide me to be right with God for your purpose. Even 

in the most difficult times, I donʼt need to fear the enemy, because you are with me to 

comfort me. When I pray, you hear me and answer me in your timing. When I look to

you for help, you free me from my fears, and I glow with joy that can only come through 

the Holy Spirit. When I am suffering, you hear me, always guarding me and rescuing 

me. When I keep my focus on you, Lord, I will never lack anything. For your eyes watch

over me and your ears hear my cries. Lord, I lay my burdens before you today.

  [List your burdens.] 

You serve me blessings upon blessings covering me with your goodness. Your love will 

always be with me. One day, I will be home with you forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment