Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Thirteen: Praising Him


Day Thirteen of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Praising Him 
Psalms 92, 93, 96 

The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed in majesty and is armed with 
strength. Psalm 93:1a 

What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks, to sing praises to you, the Most High, to 

announce your love each daybreak and feel your faithful presence all through the night. 

My true joy comes from you. How magnificent are your words, how profound are your 

thoughts. You, Father, are higher and eternal. My rock, there is no wickedness in you.

You are robed in strength, your throne ever firm and immovable. Beauty and holiness 

mark your rule to the very end of time. You will never walk away from me. The minute I 

begin to slip and fall, your love, God, takes hold and holds me fast. When I am upset 

and beside myself, you calm me down and cheer me up. I praise you, Lord, for you are 

a great God. In one hand you hold the depths of the Earth, in the other, you grasp the 

mountains high. I come before you today to worship you, Lord, for you are my God, and 

I am your child. Great are you, Lord, and most worthy of praises. I will proclaim your 

salvation this day. 

[What specifically today can you give God thanks for?] 

No comments:

Post a Comment