Monday, September 26, 2011

Day Fourteen: Confessions of the Heart


 Day Fourteen of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Confessions of the heart 
Psalms 69, 71, 73 
  
Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. 
Psalm 71:2 

Heavenly Father, I ask that you save me. I am in over my head. My throat is hoarse 

from calling for help, my eyes are weary searching for you. God, you know every sin I 

have committed. My life is an open book before you. I love you more than I can say. I 

have poured myself out to you in prayer and am waiting for an answer based on your 

love for me. Come close to me, God, rescue me from the flesh. I am in pain and 

distress, give me space for healing. I take refuge in you, deliver me into your 

righteousness. Get me out of this mess and on my feet again. When times are difficult, 

you are my hope, my confidence. Though I am experiencing many troubles, you restore 

my life and turn me around. Give me the gift of your wisdom. My feet have slipped, and I 

almost missed seeing your goodness. I was looking the other way, looking to people for 

help. I have been totally ignorant to your presence. Forgive me, Father.Ttake my hand 

and lead me. I ask for your blessing this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment