Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Sixteen: Praising Him


Day Sixteen of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Praising Him 
Psalms 17, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25, 29 

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take 
refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2 

May the God of my salvation be exalted. You live today, rescuing and guiding us with

your unfailing love. You know those who do right, you listen and answer our prayer. You 

save us with your strength, guarding and protecting us. You lead with unfailing love and 

faithfulness, guiding your children down the right path. You rescue us from the traps of 

the enemy. 

The brilliance of your presence thunders from heaven. Your voice is powerful, full of 

majesty, echoing above the sea and making the desert quake. You bring light into 

darkness. Your ways are perfect and your promises are true. The Earth and everything 

in it is yours. The world and all the people belong to you. The skies above display your 

craftsmanship, speaking their message without words, sending their message out to the 

world. 

You have given us your word which revives the soul, bringing joy to the heart. You are 

holy, holy, holy, praises surround your throne. Lord, you are king and you rule all 

nations. You rule and reign as my king forever. 

[Thank God now for specific answered prayer today.]

No comments:

Post a Comment