Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day Nineteen: Confessions of the Heart


Day Nineteen of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Confessions of the Heart 
Psalms 116, 118, 119 

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you. Psalm 116:7 

Father God, I am laying out my case before you. I am up against a wall, and I do not 

know which way to turn. Please God, I ask you to save me. I feel at the end of my rope. 

[Confess what is specifically on your heart.] I pray with your help that I can complete 

what you have asked me to do. Father, with you by my side, I am not afraid, for your 

love never quits. When I feel like I am on the edge, ready to fall, you grab hold of me 

with the strength of your right hand. Help me to stay on course, walking steadily on the 

road you reveal to me. You have prescribed the right way to live. Help me stay on that 

course so I may never have any regrets. Thank you for your word which speaks straight 

from your heart to mine. I pray for your continued guidance to do what you tell me to do. 

And I will never walk alone. 
[Pray for specific guidance for this day.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment