Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Waiting Room

Again, I lift up the same unanswered prayer.








Waiting on God. Waiting on His timing. Oh, but sometimes I think I know best. If he would only listen to my plan. I'm sure I have it all figured out. 


God smiles, and says "Be patient, my child." 


From an earthly perspective it doesn't make sense. But from a heavenly perspective He has great purpose in the waiting. 




Another day is over. I close my eyes facing the sunset and just feel.
Am I focusing my faith on the outcome of my prayer? Is my faith level in relation to how many times God answers "my way"?


Or is my faith in God? Period.


I will try to give up my instructions or suggestions and trust in His great purpose!
Oh, the challenge of a woman letting go of control!


When my hearts desires line up with His, great power is in the prayer. 
So I will continue to pray the prayer that never fails, 
"Your will be done, Lord."


The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16
  • It has power. 
  • It causes an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment