Friday, October 7, 2011

Day Twenty-Five: Praising Him


Day Twenty-five of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Praising Him 
Psalms 33, 34, 36 

I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. Psalm 34:1 

I praise you, Lord, for your word is solid to the core and you are faithful in all you do. 

You have drenched the Earth in your affectionate satisfaction. The skies were made by 

your command; you breathed a word and stars popped out. I am depending on you, 

God. You are everything I need. Since I have taken your holy name, my heart brims with 

joy. I open my mouth to taste, I open my eyes to see how good you are. When I come to 

this time each day to stop and worship you, you allow me to receive all your goodness. 

Your love reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. How priceless is your 

unfailing love. The fountain of life is in you. In your light, I see the light. 

Keep loving me, Lord. Do your work in me, this slave, whose freedom you paid for. 

[What are some ways God is blessing your life?] 

No comments:

Post a Comment