Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Twenty-One: Thankfulness


Day Twenty-one of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Thankfulness 
Psalms 136, 147 

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1 

Heavenly Father, you deserve all my thanks this day. You are the King above all kings, nations, and leaders. 

Your love never quits. 

You are the miracle working God whose skill formed the cosmos. 

Your love never quits. 

You made the sun watch over the day and the moon and stars are guardians of the night. 

Your love never quits.

Defender against evil, and supplier of daily bread, you are my life sustainer. 

Your love never quits. 

You rebuild broken lives and bandage wounds. 

Your love never quits. 

[Recite to God now what good he has done in your life. Follow each act of God with “Your love never quits.”] 

God you have always been there for me, remembering me when I was down and taking 

care of every need. I give thanks and praise for your holy name now and forever.

I thank you, Father. You do it all. 

Your love never quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment