Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Thirty: Praising Him


Day Thirty of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Praising Him
Psalms 100, 103, 104, 111, 112
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Psalm 100:1-2
Lord, my heart shouts for joy as I bring the gift of laughter into your presence. Only you are God. It is you who made me, and

 I am yours. I praise you this day with thankfulness. For you are sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and forever.

 I praise you, Lord, with all my soul. You forgive me of every one of my sins and redeem me from a life of darkness. You 

wrap me in your goodness, renewing my inward beauty so I am always young in your presence. You do not treat me as my

 sin deserves, but fill me with your mercy and grace. As high as the heavens are over the Earth, that is how strong your love

 is for me. You have separated my sin from me as far as the sunrise is from the sunset. Your love is forever and always 

eternally present. I bless you and praise you, God, O my soul. In wisdom you made all creation. Your spirit gives life and 

renews the face of the earth. I remember the wonders and miracles you have done in my life. [Recite them to God.] 

My blessed life began with the awesome fear of God, when the sunrise broke through the darkness. My heart is ready.

 I trust in you. My spirit is firm and unmoved, ever blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment