Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Twenty-Six: Confessions of the Heart


Day Twenty-six of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Confessions of the Heart 
Psalms 37, 40, 42, 43 
  
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;   Psalm 37:7a 

Heavenly Father, today I am being still, waiting patiently on you, putting all of my trust in 


you. Allow me to open up my heart before you, Father, and hold nothing back. Validate

my life and put your stamp of approval on the desires of my heart.

[Share your desires of the heart.] 

Teach me to be quiet in my prayer time with you. I want to drink deep from your well so 

that I might be filled with your peace. For you are my lantern, my compass, and my 

map. Keep my feet on the right path and your word in my heart. Open my ears so that I 

can listen, and through my eyes may you see a healthy soul. This will bring a smile to 

my face. 

I ask today that you not hold back your passion, your love, and your truth from me, for 

all those blessings keep me together. Without you, I am a mess. I am nothing and have 

nothing. Make something of me, Lord, I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment