Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day Twenty: Praising Him


Day Twenty of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Praising Him 
Psalms 112, 113, 115, 145, 147 

Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands. Psalm 
112:1 

Father, I lift your name high in praise and adoration. Magnificent are you, Lord. There 

are no boundaries to your greatness. You are all mercy and grace, not quick to anger 

but rich in love. All that you have created blesses your holy name. You keep every one 

of your promises, lavishing your favor on us all. Everything you do is right. The 

trademark on all your work is love. You are higher than anything and anyone, out- 

shining everything I see in the skies. Your generosity never runs dry. Your sunrise 

always breaks through my darkness. My heart is ready, my spirit firm, trusting in you.

[List what you are thankful for today.] 

My blessings are not for my sake, but for your name, be the glory. On account of your 

merciful love and faithful ways, I am blessed. 

I pray that all my loved ones are covered with that same blessings and protection. 

[Pray for loved ones by name.] 

With limitless strength, you put me back on my feet time after time. This praise is from 

the one who loves you, God, now and forever. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment