Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven: Thankfulness


 Day Twenty-seven of Thirty Days of Prayers from the Psalms 
Thankfulness 
Psalms 77, 108, 111, 112

Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them. Psalm 
111:2 

I thank you, Heavenly Father, everywhere I go, praising your name. The deeper your 

love, the higher it goes. Every cloud in the sky is a flag to your faithfulness, covering the 

entire earth with your glory. Your generosity never gives out. Thank you for your word 

that is never out of date, never obsolete. Father, how you have loved me is so personal 

and holy, it takes over me. My life began when I received you for myself. 

Thank you, Father, for standing tall and making things right in my life. With your mighty 

arm, you pull me out of the worst kind of trouble, and the blessings follow. 

[Recount to God the blessings he has given you.] 

Thank you, Father, for your word I cherish. It is the light breaking through my darkness. 

My heart is yours, my spirit stands firm. I am honored, my life is beautiful, because you 

first loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment