Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Decisions



I'm second guessing myself to death. 
As if I will regret this decision as long as I live. 
As if my happiness hinges on this choice. 
As if I'm the author and director of my life.

























But the truth is most of the time when I'm looking back all I remember are the good times. 

Laughter,
                  perfect children, 
                                             perfect dogs, 
                                                                  perfect life.


In the search for the right decision, I live in the myth that there is a guaranteed right choice and if I screw this up my life is ruined. But If I make the right choice my path will be smooth. 


I must stop looking so hard for the certain path and give God the wheel of today to direct my tomorrows. 
Do you live as though it all depends on you?


Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment